Copyright Gary Edward Nordell, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Blog Revisions June 2015

Amazon sent out emails about internal coding changes that made certain widgets obsolete, effective August First. I had seven books coded on the homepage for this blog (no sales, but gotta be ready for buyers). When I opened Blogger to make changes, they offered all-new Templates, which I have taken advantage of. New red color, new text sizes, two of the coded books are newly coded (the others are dropped), and the Archive listing on the right is much simplified. The outside Important Links are verified & modified. And you can still sign up for email notification whenever I post something new, via Feedblitz.

A few things among the changes are not quite how I want, but the overall look is a great improvement. So now back to work on the many webpages that need further attention . . .

No comments :